You’ll receive a
discounted METRO Day Pass card which entitles you to a 50% discount off the cost of riding METRO. It may be used on any of the following METRO services:
• Local bus*
• Park & Ride bus
• METRO curb2curb*
* Local service
• Local service: $1.25 (discounted fare - 60 cents)
• Park & Ride bus: $2-8 (discounted fare - half price)
When using local services, the maximum daily amount deducted from a
discounted fare METRO Day Pass is $1.50. Once that amount has been
deducted, you’ll be entitled to unlimited use of those local services
for the rest of the day.
• Free transfers between any METRO service of equal or lesser value for up to three hours in any direction
• For transfers to a service with a higher cost, only pay the fare difference for up to three hours in any direction
• Card balance protection, if card is registered
If you use a METRO Day Pass on Park & Ride services, the cost to ride doesn't get applied to the maximum deductions described above.